This website is owned and operated by Tickle and Delight, a company registered in Australia.
ABN: 13360163430. Our main contact address is PO Box 7652, Bondi Beach, NSW 2026
OVER 18’S ONLY
We do not and will not knowingly collect information from any person under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you must not use this Website or submit any personal data. Due to the nature of some of our products, you must be over 18 to use and shop on our website.
THE DATA WE COLLECT
When you make purchases from Tickle and Delight (including purchases made via our catalogue order forms, at a Tickle and Delight party or this Website) we may collect the following personal data about you:
- your name, age and sex;
- your billing and delivery postal addresses, phone, and e-mail details;
- where you have registered with us, your user name and password;
- where you place an order with us, your payment card details;
- your communication and shopping preferences;
- your browsing and online shopping activities;
- your date of birth
We may also collect some or all of the above personal data about you when you access and browse this Website or any third party microsite (as described below), including when you sign up to receive Tickle and Delight newsletters. We may also collect some or all of this personal data from third parties who have your consent to pass your details to us. We do not sell or pass any of your data to any third parties for marketing purposes.
HOW WE STORE AND USE YOUR DATA
Tickle and Delight (and third party data processors/services acting on our behalf) may collect, store and process your personal data:
- To make this Website available to you, and to provide you with content which is tailored to your individual tastes;
- To maintain any registered account that you hold with us
- With your agreement, to contact you (including by e-mail and SMS) about promotional offers and products and services which we think may interest you and for customer satisfaction and market research purposes;
- To provide our goods and services to you and for associate purposes, including verifying your identity;
- For research, analysis, testing, monitoring, risk management and administrative purposes;
- For any related purposes, or where we have a legal right or duty to use or disclose your information (including for crime and fraud prevention and related purposes).
We also process your payment card details in order to complete any purchase that you make through this Website and, in certain instances, disclose your personal data to third party credit reference agencies to perform credit checks against you.
THIRD PARTY SITES – MICROSITES
Tickle and Delight does operate in conjunction with certain trusted third parties to make available certain additional third party products, services and information to you, including:
You can subscribe to our newsletter where you will receive emails about products, offers, competitions, news, parties and much more.
If you have agreed that we can contact you for marketing purposes we may send you emails and other communications relating to products and services which we think will be of interest and relevance to you as an individual. We do this by monitoring the browsing and online shopping habits of customers and providing them with information on products they have viewed and related products.
You may change your website browser settings to reject cookies, although please note that if you do this it may impair the functionality of the Tickle and Delight website.
Tickle and Delight cookies do not store any personal information relating to you or your credit cards.
We use Internet standard encryption technology (“SSL” or “Secure Socket Layer” technology) to encode personal data that you send to us when placing an order through the Website. However, please note that whilst we take appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard the personal data that you provide to us, no transmission over the Internet can ever be guaranteed secure. Consequently, please note that we cannot guarantee the security of any personal data that you transfer over the Internet to us.
If you are using a computer or terminal in a public location, we recommend that you always log out and close the website browser when you complete an online session for your security.
We will never ask you to confirm any account or credit card details via email. If you receive an email claiming to be from tickleanddelight.com asking you to do so, please ignore it and do not respond.
You have the right to:
- Ask what personal data that we hold about you at any time
- Ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal data that we hold about you free of charge
- Opt out of any marketing communications that we may send you.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please contact our customer services department. However, if you wish to unsubscribe from e-mail marketing communications that we send you, you can most easily do this by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any e-mail newsletter we have sent to you.
THIRD PARTY SITES
UPDATES TO THIS POLICY
This policy was last updated in July 2012. Any updates made to this policy will be posted on this page and where appropriate will be notified to you by email