Valentine’s Day is upon us once again. For many years I would mockingly stick two fingers up at the whole event because it was a day for lovers and not for perfectly happy single ladies. However the last few years I’ve changed my tune. I now look at Valentine’s day as a day for me too. There are plenty of ways to celebrate Valentine’s Day as a Single Lady and I’m about to give you my top 6 Ways to join in the festival of Love!
1. Gather the tribe – Get your single girlfriends together for a girls’ night out. Book a fancy restaurant or check into a luxurious hotel for the night, hit up a Casino, or find an exclusive late night venue to hang out. Treat yourselves to something a bit special not just a casual dinner or spot of dancing down at your local haunt. This is a special occasion. Dress up and make the most of it.
2. Home Spa – everyone woman loves to be pampered and there’s no reason why you can’t afford to pamper yourself this Valentine’s Day. Run a long bath, fill it with fabulous scented bubbles. Open a cold bottle of champagne, light some delicious massage candles, dim the lights, add a little Michael Buble and relax into a sea of self indulgence. When you finally emerge a little lightheaded partly from the heat of the water and partly from the champers, massage the oil from the candles into your still damp skin and you will wake up to sweet smelling baby softness.
3. Movie Madness – pick your favourite celebrity crush – George Clooney, Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper – gather their best movies and a large bag of microwave popcorn. Get into your comfiest PJs and spend the evening with your fantasy flame – remembering that you could never really do this if you weren’t single!
4. Secret Admirers – You and the single ladies pick names out of a bag just like Kris Kringle. This time though you have to shower your chosen name with Valentine’s Gifts. These can take the form of flowers and chocolates or massage oils and silk sleepmasks . You could even write some poetry … It’s up to you. The aim of the game is to make sure everyone gets to feel special and loved this V-day.
5. Girls Night In – once again, gather the tribe only this time for a night in not out. Plan cocktails and canapes and spend the night gossiping, giggling and being girly. For a real giggle book a sex toy party and get to grips with the latest and greatest reasons why a battery operated boyfriend (B.O.B) although it can’t take out the trash, can certainly satisfy most of your needs. Why not get everyone to bring their PJs and make it into a slumber party too.
6. Single and Ready to Mingle – There are plenty of single parties organised around Valentine’s Day as it is the perfect time to meet other single people. Look at dating websites to find one in your local area, grab your best wing woman and go on, get out there!
If you liked this post or have learned something whilst reading it that you think someone else might benefit from, please help by sharing it via one of our share buttons below … We’d be extremely grateful
To book your party simply fill out the form below.