Many women struggle to achieve orgasms through penetration alone. With up to 78% of women requiring clitoral stimulation there is an abundance of products available specifically designed to help women enhance these sensations from sex toys to stimulating arousal lotions. However you manage to get there, make sure you do because the ‘Big O’ has numerous benefits and will literally make your world a better place.
1. They help to Burn Calories – Yes, having sex and achieving orgasms can burn calories. Didn’t make it to the gym the last few days? Now you can quickly and easily make up for it.
2. They make us Live Longer – an orgasm a day can add up to 4 years to your life.
3. They can help Increase Libido – the simple saying the more you get the more you want really applies here. The more you orgasm, the more likely you are to want to orgasm again, so helping to improve a lagging libido.
4. They exercise our Pelvic Floor – When we orgasm we are actually exercising our pelvic floor muscles which is an essential part of helping to prevent LBL (light bladder leakage) and enabling us to maintain stronger and more toned pelvic muscles. Strong pelvic floor muscles also help to achieve stronger and more intense orgasms. If you think you’re pelvic floor could do with a boost then read up on our Luna Beads – the bestselling Kegel weights.
5. They improve our Cervical Health – During orgasm, the cervix opens and stretches, generating cervical mucus. This acidic fluid is due to an increase in friendly bacteria, and during orgasm, the fluid moves from the cervix to the vagina, lubricating it and flushing out any unfriendly bacteria that may cause infection.
6. They are a Natural Pain Relief – Orgasms are like nature’s pain relief. Not only do they help us to relax and release pain caused by tension i.e. headaches, menstrual cramping etc, we don’t actually feel pain during an orgasm.
7. They Improve Sleep & Make us Happier – Before, during and after orgasms, our bodies release dopamine, oxytocin and endorphins which help us to feel calmer and more relaxed which in turn helps with improved sleep. As well as the happy endorphins we release, it goes without saying that better sleep makes us all a lot happier too. These days you can fall asleep and wake up with a smile on your face. Check out our Wake Up Vibe – the vibrating alarm clock!
If you liked this post or have learned something whilst reading it that you think someone else might benefit from, please help by sharing it via one of our share buttons below … We’d be extremely grateful